Casual Sales Representative
Wage will be negotiable for the right candidate.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for sales growth to new and existing customer bases within Australia and developing long-term business relationships.
- Maintain an existing customer base while focusing on new business growth.
- Achieve sales KPIs and meet quarterly targets.
- Develop new business opportunities to increase sales.
- Identify, develop, and manage new areas of growth.
- Work independently with little limited supervision.
- Devise lists of contacts that fit our ideal clientele in specific industries and regions of Australia.
- Call contacts and sign them up as clients and nurture warm leads.
- Create state-of-the-art cold calling scripts that are proven to work from your previous experience.
- Look for new ways for our business to expand by using your marketing experience.
- Become the lead contact for all new clients and be able to attend to any questions they have.
- Generating leads and giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Create advertisement material in Canva
Key Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional negotiation and customer service skills
- Proven sales experience in managing customer accounts and growing businesses.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad customer base.
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously.
- Degree in Marketing (preferred) or relevant qualification
- Previous experience in cold calling
What we can offer you:
- Staff discounted pricing.
- Option for pay increase depending on performance.
- Monthly commission.
The ideal applicant must show a desire for achievement and sales improvement, as well as a passion for the industry.
If you believe you are the right person to join our team, please apply with your resume and cover letter to info@woodwicksandwildflowers.