Candles Care Tips and Warnings
*Please note due to the nature of the candles being handmade with seasonal materials the product may vary slightly from the photo.
**Please read the candle card provided noting larger items are to be removed prior to lighting, they are an additional component to be removed and enjoyed such as our sage smudge sticks, mini wire wrapped bouquets, dried fruits and large gemstones, other smaller florals and gemstones chips will sink into the wax as it melts down.
- Please remove flower bouquet, dried fruit, spices and gemstones prior to lighting.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Make sure the first burn is uninterrupted to form a wax pool that reaches the outer edge, this will prevent "tunnels" forming which can lead to the candle not staying alight due to too much wax pooling around the wick.
- The solution if this does happen is to use a hair dryer on high heat/ low fan and melt down the wax tunnels so it is even again and if there is too much wax for the wick, use tissue to soak some up.
- Always ensure wicks are upright and trimmed 1/4 inch during use of a candle.
- Always burn within sight & keep away from children & pets
- Keep away from things that can catch fire or may be a hazard
- Never move a lit candle & never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candle on a heat resistant surface as the vessel may be hot
- Do not place in drafty areas.
- Always store candles in a cool dry place
- Flower bouquets can be used for decore /crafts or re-gifting
- Ceramic bowls can be cleaned in the dishwasher & repurposed
- Coconut bowls and gemstones need to be cleaned with hot soapy water